Friday, October 10, 2014

Bridal Expo Tickets


I finally received my tickets for the Bridal Expo.  The show is November 2, 2014 at the Sheraton Hotel in Brookfield.  I am super excited to go.  I was going to purchase 4 tickets for myself, my sister, my mother and my aunt to go until I noticed that all brides or grooms-to-be get four free complimentary tickets with a proper promotional code.  I emailed the person in charge to see how I can get the tickets.  She gave me the code to enter and said that I needed to fill out the request form.  Once I get approved for the tickets, they will send them in the mail.

Since I received the tickets today, I must have been approved.  I can not wait to go to the show.  I will post a blog of what happens at the show after November 2.  Have you ever been to the Bridal Expo?  If so, please comment any tips or anything that I should be looking for during the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment