Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday Walk

So this morning, Freddy and I took a walk to get breakfast.  We walked to the Good Harvest Market.  We wanted something a little healthier for breakfast.



It was a little cold outside so I wore my favorite jeans and boots paired with a cute orange top, a light jacket and a scarf.  I wear scarves about everyday in the fall and winter months.  I also had to make my favorite fall time tea, Teavana Pumpkin Spice Brulee Oolong Tea.  I can not start my day without tea.


I wanted something to drink on my walk home so I picked up a Mamma Chia Blackberry Hibiscus.  It was my first time having it and I think I am in love.  I have heard from many people that it is really good but after seeing it I was a little scared.  I thought the seeds would be so hard and gross.  I am super glad I did try it.  It was really good.  The seeds are not hard they are jelly like.  If you have not tried it, I recommend picking one up.

If you go on walks, where is your favorite place to walk to.  Comment below your answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment