Sunday, September 7, 2014

Proposal

Freddy and I are engaged!


Freddy finally asked me to marry him.  It only took him six years.  We are super excited to be married to each other. Everyone thinks we are married already so it is just making it real.  Freddy did it in the cutest way too.

Freddy and I hung out all day because he was off.  We did a lot of fun stuff but close to the end of the day we wanted to go to Holy Hill to watch the sunset.  We tried watching the sunrise a couple days ago but we missed it.  So we decided to see the sunset instead.  We climbed all the way to the top of the tower to see the view.



The view from the top was priceless.  The sun was not setting but it was still really beautiful.  We took a lot of pictures from every angle.  I loved getting the church in the picture.  It is a really pretty church so I could not help it.

After we were up there for a while we went down. We decided to go to Pewaukee Lake instead to see the sunset.  But first I really wanted to see the garden.  I wanted to see all the stages of Jesus.  But we were looking at them backward but that is okay.  When we got to the first one, Freddy said that he wanted a picture of me next to Jesus and then after I would take one of him.  I walked over close to Jesus for the picture and when I turned around he was on his knee. I did not see it coming.  I started to cry of joy and I was so happy that I was not even paying attention to him talking.  Soon he asked if I would marry him and of course I said yes.


The ring is amazing and so different then I thought.  I always wanted a halo diamond but this is so much better.  I knew he would pick the best ring ever.  I can not stop wearing it.  It really sparkles from every direction.  We still went to Pewaukee Lake to see the sunset.  After dinner, we went to our families house to share the news and to celebrate.  I could never ask for a better husband-to-be.  He stole my heart and I can not wait to steal his last name.

No comments:

Post a Comment