Monday, September 1, 2014

Introduction


My name is Kasey and I am starting a blog to add to the millions of blogs out there.  My blog will not draw the interest of everyone but that is okay.  I am just a normal person who wants to tell the world about my life and what makes me...me.


This blog is going to be full of fun tips, tricks and ideas of crafting, fashion, fitness, yummy recipes, life stories and more.  Now let me give you a heads up that I am not a professional.  I have not worked in the field or anything.  My tips and tricks are just what I do and it works for me.

I get my inspiration from many different places.  I love watching YouTube videos and reading blogs.  A couple of my favorite blogs are CheckInTheMirror, DarleneDesign.com and Simply Taralynn.  I am also always looking for more.  I also get a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest.  Now I am like everyone who has been on Pinterest, I have a pinning addition.  You can find anything on there.  I will sometimes just spend hours just looking at all the pictures and might not even post anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment